We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hilton sharms waterfalls

chester
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
hilton sharms waterfalls

has anyone stayed here? what is it like? is it in a good location?

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: hilton sharms waterfalls

hello again my friend

this hotel near my home it is located in ras um elsid and it has gooooood site for snorkeling

service and food excellent and u know hilton is big name

the hotel infron of fantazia alf leila which u can enjoy parties,belly dancers,folkor shows

u welcome

mramadan4242@yahoo.com

england
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: hilton sharms waterfalls

My husband and I stayed there last May, it's a fantastic Hotel!

The italian restaurant is loverly!

You can get a really nice medateranian salad in the lobby bar at lunch or big fat burgers..

The pools are massive and really nice, we found the pool on by the lobby better than the 5 larger ones by the beach, purley that this seemed to be the english pool, the bottom pool although nice was very much geered up for the Italians and Rissians so if your italian or russian then great!

You have Alfa Le Weila over the road which is an experience and Naama Bay is a taxi ride away, don't pay for than 40LE

If going to Naama bay you have to eat in the Mexicana and the Thai opposite they are fantastic, also the Tavern an english pub is great.

I loved this hotel, it is a way from naama bay but as long as you don't mind the mad taxi drivers you will be fine, also Fanara is a little drive away and the snorkling there is also fantastic, if you like beer then Sakara Gold is real nice and if sold in england I would drink it here too...have a fantastic time, I am going back to sharm in 1 week...

Mentioned in this post
Na'ama Bay
Na'ama Bay
3,835 Reviews
Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
chester
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hilton sharms waterfalls

thanks for the info !!! my friend is staying at the dreams beach the same week i am there, do you know how far it is from the hilton sharms waterfalls

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: hilton sharms waterfalls

it is on same side and u can walk like 5minutes

u r welcome

hope to see u in sharm