We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4 days to go

newcastle
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Topic
4 days to go

Any last minute tips,advice, from anyone????????????

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 4 days to go

tip 1 - never eat yellow snow.

tip 2 - never get a bath with ur clothes on

tip 3 - Norfolk Enchance 3.30 at Lingfield (say it fast)

tip 4 - Dusty Carpet 4.00 at Lingfield (good bet its never been beaten..lol..get it ..beaten..carpet...lol...oh well

tip 5 Scousers are the best

HAVE A GREAT TIME XXXX

Pontefract
Level Contributor
281 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 4 days to go

We,ve got four day,s too and I am messing about like a crazy woman with piles of clothes all over the house. Enough toletries for the whole of the uk, and suitcases that just dont look big enough.

So my tip is a nice chilled bottle of wine!!!!

newcastle
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 4 days to go

Jonezee first things first is that a photo of you.Thanks for the tips but i think you got tip 5 wrong,i know you meant to say geordies are the best...........Jay184 drank the wine now cant find or see the suitcases HAPPY DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 4 days to go

some of tips

1 when u decided to buy any thing make tour around and haggle to get last price of all as most here give u highh prices

2 money u can come with english pound and change from neama bay for high rate

3 when u get taxi deal with driver first and tell me u want taxi from where to where an di tell u the price

4 dont buy any thing from hotl and buy from neama bay super markets or old market like drinks

5 dont forget mamado's choclate :)))

u welcome

bristol
Level Contributor
34 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 4 days to go

me too, 4 days yay cant wait....packing almost done 1 case between us, (70% his stuff 30% mine)!! think i have everything!!!???

newcastle
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 4 days to go

Are you sure you got that the right way round stunz?We usually take more than them...

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 4 days to go

Vonni yes thats is me taken about 4 mths ago...just had a shave...lol...lol...lol...and no am sure u will find that we Scousere are simply the best...Geordies a very close 2nd..but we do make good friends....dont forget ur passport..and chocolate for Mamado...l..i think he likes it lol..dont forget my prezzy...

newcastle
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: 4 days to go

My how you have grown jonzee!!!I think we can compromise on the scouse thing i believe geordies and scousers are joint top hows that.As for your prezzie anything special you would like?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 4 days to go

PREZZY !! can i have er...er...hmmm..lets see....orniment pyramid or camel...hard choice...i,ll for a kiss...lol

newcastle
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: 4 days to go

thats no prob jonezee are you ready here goes xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx all them for you

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh