We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Adult only hotels

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
Level Contributor
83 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Adult only hotels

Are there any hotels that dont have children in? I love to watch children on the beach but I dont like the parents whose attitude is "I'm on holiday so the kids can do what they like" We normally go to the Caribbean so like 5* if anyone can help.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3,863 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi I am not aware of any adult only hotels in Sharm. There are some such as Hyatt that do have adult only pools though.

Swansea, United...
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
9,975 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi Sue

You won't find any adults only hotels in Sharm, but check out the Jolie Ville Golf, there are childrens' areas, but the beauty is you can get right away from these. There are lots of quiet areas throughout the resort, I found it very peaceful, you can find pics under my profile.

Regards

barbarah

Copenhagen
Level Contributor
2,043 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi Sue,

I was going to mention the same hotel as Barbarah, the Maritime Jolie Ville Golf. I have stayed there twice, and on both occasions there were kids there as well, but they (or their parents) never caused any trouble.

They also have a very good "Royal Wing" which seem more quiet than the main areas. But like others have said, there are no such thing as a kid free hotel in Sharm. Egyptians basically love children and find most kids adorable, even if they are running amok....

If you haven't been to Egypt before, you might wanna check out this article about hotel standards in general in Egypt:

tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g294200-c101366/Egy…

Have fun planning your trip

Louise

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi,

5 star Caribbean sounds better.Unless you want sea life to be your priority ,I would do Caribbean anyday.Sandals ect...

Warwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,414 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi

Hedonism resorts in Jamaica will meet all of your "adults only" requirements.

Hope this helps

Ian

Cornwall, United...
Level Contributor
330 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Adult only hotels

Wow I have seen a Hedonism documentery on the telly and it seems pretty adventourous.Is It decadent smut?

That was how it was portrayed and looked a bit risque

for me.

N. Ireland
Level Contributor
986 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Adult only hotels

Sue

I`m of the same mind as you and have booked the Iberotel Lido in Naama Bay because of its situation and the building isn`t geared to families with kids. It actually recommends itself to adults and couples. There are only 70 rooms and it has a funky boutique feel to it. It gets great reviews and many repeat customers and also allows you to choose to go half board or all inclusive on a daily basis which gives great flexibility. There is no kids pool or facilities so I`m confident of a peaceful adult getaway. The hotels are generally well run and spotless but even 5* won`t get you caribbean standards but don`t let that put you off as I have been to both and they both offer a very different and enjoyable experience. Also Egypt is so very reasonable and provides a plethora of excursions and ding options.

We went to one of the big hotels last xmas and quite honestly you can never escape the parents with their all too precious offspring!! hence the Lido for this year! Hope this helps.

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Adult only hotels

Hi Paddyontour, Good choice hope you have a great time, I am going back there next thurs 13th.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Luxor
Level Contributor
2,236 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Adult only hotels

Don't rely on what tour companies write in their brochures, try to check independant sources before booking!

we booked a "quiet & peaceful hotel suited to couples" and found ourselves in 'butlins-by-nile'-screaming kids, bingo etc etc Nightmare!

hope you find what you need.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
519 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Adult only hotels

I too love the Iberotel Lido, the hubby and I were there in Sept and not a child in sight!!!! loved the proximity to Naama and everything about the hotel, ask for a room on the harbour side of the hotel away from Naama Bay.

Schrick and Paddy enjoy your stay sooooo jealous.

Karen

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh