We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calimera Moderna Beach

Surrey
Level Contributor
19 posts
98 reviews
Save Topic
Calimera Moderna Beach

Does this hotel have a website? I can only find calimera.com which is in German?

Also, I have booked to saty here in November but very concerned about the very high proportion of guests who get sick compared to other hotels. I am thinking of switching hotels....any thoughts?

Thanks

preston lancs
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Calimera Moderna Beach

Hi Knieval, dont worry I went to this hotel for the first time last december with my hubby and niether of us were ill. We ate all different kinds of fruit and salads and we were fine. Just be careful if you go on trips, we took the antibacterial wash with us everywere and made sure we washed our hands after touching money. we will be gong back to this hotel again this year

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
11 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calimera Moderna Beach

Hi ,we have been to sharm 7 times now twice to the Calimera,No probs at all food great just remember sun ,drink in amounts for free and air con do not mix in large amounts so be sensible and enjoy, we are back in november having returned in june from yet another stay at the Calimera. Bloody great 5star with no footy brits to spoil the upmarket scene. Kind regards Lee and Sonya.

3. Re: Calimera Moderna Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:19 pm, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh