We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CamelDive

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
CamelDive

I used TripAdvisor before my summer holiday to alleviate some of the concerns we had visiting a place we hadn't been to before and specifically diving with a relatively unknown company to us.

They had been recommended by a friend. We needn't have worried and sincerely thank all at Camel Dive (especially those based at Iberotel) for a great experience. Despite our youngest son (10) having ear problems leading to a delay in our schedules we're so glad we chose them as our guides and tutors in Sharm. Needless to say that their patience, perseverance and flexibility lead to my wife and sons all having grins like Cheshire cats after passing their PADI OW certification. Of course, my own AOW certification was a bonus which I hadn't originally planned but glad I've done it. The drift dives and night dive were awesome.

I would heartedly recommend them to anyone considering diving in and around Sharm

sg2
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: CamelDive

congratulations to all of you now your hooked where next?

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: CamelDive

The kids are certainly not going to let me get away with anything other than a diving holiday now ;-) We're already talking about a return to Sharm as there are loads of dive sites we haven't been to yet. Of course, the kids are classified as Junior OW due to their ages which means they can't dive beneath 12m but then Sharm is ideal for that as there is a huge amount to see in the first 10m.

We stayed in the Paradise Hotel at Ras Um Sid and when not diving, the snorkelling on the house reefs is superb so we're looking to replicate that.

T.

sg2
Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
4,157 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CamelDive

well good luck, it can become an expsive and obsessive hobby :-)sharm a bit too big for my liking going to El Quesir in 2 weeks, but have been Marsa alam, Kenya , dom rep, Cuba and of course the Maldives diving but if you have kids not so sure they would all be suitable but have heard Taba is good

sg

4. Re: CamelDive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:16 am, September 09, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh