We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

prima life rehana

coventry
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
prima life rehana

what is the hotel really like? i had read bad reviews

england
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: prima life rehana

We went to the rehana last august and had a wonderful time. The food was good, although the menu did repeat itself in the second week (but every hotel does this i think). The staff were wonderful and the rooms were very clean and spacious. The pool was cleaned twice a day - every day. You got pool towels which you could change every day or more frequently when wet.

I cant understand why some people give it a bad review - we've booked to go again.

There is a wonderful italian restaurant where for about £3 you can have a 3 course meal, or for free you can eat in the mongolian restaurant - the guy cooks on this big hotplate outside - amazing to watch.

If it has a downside at all - its about a 20 minute taxi ride to naama bay or 30 mins to old sharm so you cant walk anywhere - if you want night life you need to be nearer the centre. We didnt we had kids (5 and 13) and by 11 we were all tired and in bed!

2. Re: prima life rehana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh