We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hilton Sharks Bay- June

Which Sharm El Sheikh hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Norwich, UK
Level Contributor
56 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Hilton Sharks Bay- June

Will anyone be at the hotel between 19-26 June (english speaking). Will be our first time in Sharm and just slightly concerned the hotel will be full of Russians and we will have no one to talk to if me and hubbie get bored of each others conversation!!

London, UK
Level Contributor
17 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay- June

Hi, me and my boyfriend are going from 9th-23rd June - Cant wait - will be a few of us English then!

Great tips - we def want to do some trips so will bare in mind where to get the tickets from. Thanks.

Portsmouth
Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay- June

Camel is in Naama just on the corner next to the shopping mall on the main drag that Bus Stop is on (runs parallel to the beach one rpoad behind). There is nothing in Sharks Bay except for the hotels - Naama is closest then you go on past that to Sharm. Hope this helps?

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hilton Sharks Bay- June

hilton.co.uk/dispatch/…

that is the link

hello my friend

how r u

wish u like that link and see what u want

i like this hotela s service but beach not like neama bay beaches and no fun n this area sharks bay so u need to take taxi to neama bay as all fun and amuzing in sharm

cafe,srestaurants,clubs and more

i booked there to frineds of me they like service but not launch as they got ill from launch there

u r welcome for any thing

mramadan42@yahoo.com

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh