We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calimera moderna beach

n ireland
4 posts
calimera moderna beach

i am staying at calimera from 27/8/07 for two weeks. does anyone know if it has laundry facilities?? many thanks

Glenrothes, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
7 reviews
1. Re: calimera moderna beach

Hi Molly, We were there last year in September and a young couple we met had their laundry done,but i'm not sure what it was like,but the Egyptians are very clean and tidy,so i would think it would be done well.

Hope this gets you before you go,we go on the 16th Sep we liked it so much we are going back.

Have a lovely time,the staff are excellent.

Will.

North Yorks
5 posts
1 review
2. Re: calimera moderna beach

Hi we went last year and we knew people who used the laundry services and were pleased with it. Enjoy your stay there we are going again this Sept.

3. Re: calimera moderna beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, September 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh