We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

has anyone stayed at this hotel and is anyone going around end of june time?? me and my gf re out then and just want info on the actual hotel and its surroundings including any chargeable extras in the hotel. any info will be great and handy to know. cheers

Bolton Lancashire
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

Hi were going mum 62 me 43 girl 17 and boy 11

26th june from manchester for 2 weeks.

what date do you go and which airport do you go from.

fistral going same time and theres 10 in her group, so think calimera in for a busy time with us english....

England
Level Contributor
57 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

hey! me (25)and my gf (19) are out there from 17th june for two weeks so we will be into our second week when you arrive. we are flying from Newcastle so might see you there!! hope there is more english there coz apparently more russian than owt else.

Newmarket
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

I would say in Mirabel Beach next door there was a good 70% russian there....will prob be the same there too

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

Hi we stayed here in February........didn't notice any chargeable extra's other than international drinks. Think there may have been a charge for tables in games room as we got chatting to a couple with kids who said they had to give room number to play snooker/pool. Tip the bar staff on the first night and you will never need to queue at the bar for the rest of your stay! Towel cards given for daily beach towels. Happy holidays Scuba Diva

north east...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

all sounds really good ,

we fly out on the 7th june , cant wait

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

hi bevgy1uk we fly out on the 5th june manchester so could see you there. ascubadiva you say tip the bar staff when you get there but dont say how much . cheers

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

Hi rowly ......not much think we gave him about 20 egyptian and he served us our drinks the whole week and my other half had his beer served in a pint glass. They serve all the drinks in tumbler size glasses but if you befriend Sharkey he will let you have his special pint glass!! I am not kidding all the guy's were up and down to the bar getting refills they don't do pints so I would suggest you take your own glass if you prefer a pint to a couple of mouthfulls! As for the russians there were loads of english when we were there sounds like a few of you are going at the same time so I am sure you will have great time. Happy holidays Scuba Diva

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
221 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

cheers asubadiva will look out for sharky.when you was there did you see many guests with them thermo mugs i ask because when we went to dom rep a couple of years ago a lot of returning guests had brought there own and they did come in handy in keeping the beer chilled.i was given one on the last few days by one of the guests that was leaving.i was a bit funny at first about going to the bar but the bar staff was not bothered what they but the beer into .cheers

Beaconsfield...
Level Contributor
1,126 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

Hi rowly.......yes take it I think that will be better for you especially at the beach bar.......I don't think they will mind filling it up for you they are all really nice people. Scuba Diva

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
11 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: calimera royal moderna hotel nabq bay????

Hi we have been to Egypt 4 times now,3 times to the LTI Grand azure and once to the Calimera royal.

Really great just enjoy ,and just say no to naama bay street traders and walk on. and also avoid the perfume shops. Lee and Sonya.

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh