We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
241 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

Have booked a family room at the Calimera Royal Moderna, does anyone know what a family room consists of?? Also do we need vaccinations, if so what? Thanks Fistral

Derbys
Level Contributor
601 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

Family room is massive - extra large kingsize in one room and 2 x queen size beds in other part of room with a partition in between

Derbys
Level Contributor
601 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

Sorry - no vaccinations required but be careful re dirty glasses in bars....

north east...
Level Contributor
84 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

yes vaccinations are required , hep , and i think its typhoid

London, United...
Level Contributor
105 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

go to your doctor they are covered on NHS. why not get them??? Your more at risk when and if you are around the Nile at certain times of the year(so my doctor said) But better to be safe then sorry. You could get very very sick. Not likely but I personally got them done. Its not like you will have to get them done everytime you go abroad. I think after you get them you are covered for years!!

scotland
Level Contributor
156 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

We had a family of five, we had a massive bed with two kids each having a double bed and the other kid having a foldaway double bed, two televisions in the room and a sitting area with two armchairs, our room was so big we were playing badmington! dont know if they are all like that or it was because we had 5. We got our vaccinations, they are free of charge, thats in Scotland anyway, the reason i got them is because i plan to go to lots of different countries in the future and when you have had your top up in six months that covers you for years. They wernt sore at all and we had no reactions.

6. Re: Calimera Royal Moderna, Sharm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 29, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh