We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amar Sina Hotel

Essex
3 posts
Save Topic
Amar Sina Hotel

I will be staying at this hoel in 5 weeks time -has anyone stayed here and can give me any tips?

Also I am wanting to see the pyramids.. what is the best method of getting there which won't cost a fortune!??

Thank and look forward to any replies.

Melissa

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

hello all again

www.sharmguide.com

u'll see the hotels and about amar sina i told u it is really moon of sinai (meaning n arabic)

and manager there not old and he so frinedly so u'll see all stuff same and all working to make u comfort

taxi (not bus)from airport to hotel 5uk pound

about food when i had been in amar sina we booked half board as restaurant not that good like neama bay rstaurants

but every thing clean there and many guests from uk too

by the way i'll meet friends same time u come and have also friends from uk too and couple of them in ras um elsid too

now as im n sharm

i t will be nice u join us to our nice time and enjoy with us and go with us neama bay beaches enjoy water and animations shows on beach and go with us night clubs and cair trip

cairo trip cost 55euro by bus

155euro by plane

contain pyramids+egyptian meuseum+nile cruise

u'll like it really

wish we all make like event and we all meet here too to show u all in sharm and sinai and if u want any thing contact me and i can make all sharm informations in ur hands

for any thing contact

mramadan4242@yahoo.com

good bye

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

hi melissa wish u read it and tell me what u want know else

Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

Melissa, Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review of the Amar Sina hotel. My wife and I are staying there in 3 weeks time and found your comments very helpful. Like you, we want to visit Cairo - the pyramids/museum etc. Did you manage to get there, or even find out prices?

David

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

to david-ranger

for cairo or luxor trip by plane u have to book before3 or 4 days as it is only two flight from sharm to cairo and one to luxor

and u have to send copy of passort to the agent u book with to book to u places on the flight

cairo or luxor cost 155euro by plane

but im sure u'll like cairo more and advice: dont book with hotels for trips as expensive and dont book with small shops in street and there r some agents and companies already in sharm u can trust

have nice time

mramadan4242@yahoo.com

Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

Mamado,

Thank you very much for your advice. I will

Cyprus
Level Contributor
3 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

Mamado,

Thank you very much for your advice. I will check out the travel agents in Naama Bay when I arrive. The cost of the flights seem reasonable. What about the cost of a hotel in Cairo? Any idea of prices?

Sharm EL Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,583 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: Amar Sina Hotel

u welcome david

but in hotels prices will be so expensive specially for britiches will be cairo like 170uk pound but in other agents 155 euro u see like double?

but dont book also with people on beach or shops in street as no trust

mramadan4242@yahoo.com

u welcome contact me for any info u want know

good luck

Get answers to your questions about Sharm El Sheikh