We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

Which Nuweiba hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

Can anyone recommend a taxi firm for a transfer from Sharm airport to Nuweiba? The Hilton has quoted but it's rather expensive. Thanks.

Nuweiba, Egypt
Level Contributor
2,176 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

Obviously I do not know how much they charged but they should be fairly reasonable as I believe they use Max which is a pretty reliable company with competitive rates. The distance is about 100 miles and will take 1 3/4 hours.

nuweiba, sinai
Level Contributor
82 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

Nuweiba beduins charge for small passenger car from airport to Nuweiba 350 - 450 egp and for minivan 450 - 750 egp, depends how many persons and how much luggage. But you must call 'em up to come and meet you. They are very reliable. Unfortunately i can't post here any names or numbers, tripadvisor will remove this post if i do. Try to google or something, hopefully you will find someone. I know 'em all but as i said - if i mention names or number this post won't live long.

You can also try your luck at the airport. There are dozens of drivers, everyone willing to take you anywhere you like. If you are good at bargaining you may get the price near 300 egp. But airport hawks are sometimes tricky. They name you a price and once you get underway all kind of surcharges appear. Nuweiba beduins don't play games like that.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

nuweibtom, send private message to me please with name and numbers, I know no advertising is allowed but best to find cheapest price!

4. Re: Transfer from Sharm airport to Hilton Nuweiba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, September 26, 2010