We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

Manchester, United...
7 posts
Save Topic
Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

Hi

I am in the process of booking a holiday for me and my girlfriend for summer. We were initially looking at malaysia but opted for a cheaper alternative. We are looking for a nice beach and it being not too packed. I know its bound to be busyish but a quieter beach would be nice. Basically I am just seeing if it is best to go to makadi bay or hurghada beaches? Nice water and a nice beach would be nice, going in July.

Thanks

Wadebridge, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

We stayed at Makadi Palace last Feb & have booked for next door new sister hotel Makadi Spa

Palace was very good, food ,cleanliness staff etc.couldn't fault for price

Red Sea Holidays but book thro' Golden Ticket Travel

We did a Nile cruise years ago in July Very Very Hot 120 degs +

Taunton, United...
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay
Level Contributor
879 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

Many on this forum, myself included, consider the beach at Fort Arabesque to be the best on Makadi Bay. Less crowded than most, with far and away the finest snorkelling.

Hants, UK
Level Contributor
2,850 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

I agree with Fort A. July will be very hot.

kent
Level Contributor
80 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

Try the Premier le reve hotel & spa in Sahl Hasshes near Hugarda great beach great hotel

5. Re: Makadi Bay - The beach to go?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:19 am, February 15, 2015