We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hurgharda Advice

uk
Level Contributor
22 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hurgharda Advice

Some assistance please.

I want to get away to Hurgharda for some diving in february with my son.

Can I get some advice on,

i. a GOOD hotel half board minimum, beach and pool, easy access of a dive centre, Euro divers preferably.

ii. If not euro divers a reputable dive centre that runs trips out to do the Thistlegorm, and a 10 dive package.

Thanks .

Bournemouth, England
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Hurgharda Advice

Hi 2scuba2, I have just returned fron a 2 week stay at the Melia Pharoah Hotel in Hurghada. Although I did not go for the diving, most of the other guests did and had a great time. The hotel is on the beach and has it's own house coral reef. It has a jetty from the beach and boats daily with it's own dive centre. Most of the guests are from Germany,Holland and Italy. I can recommend this hotel for its friendly staff, large pools and excellent choice of food. BUT....Do not go all inclusive, you will be given half measures in water and beer etc. The average price of a bottle of beer is only 150LE and 1.5l water is 9LE (I don't know what that is in euros but it is about £1.00 = 10LE

2. Re: Hurgharda Advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:20 pm, August 17, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada