We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

need Benzylpenicillin in Hurghada

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Turin, Piemonte...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
need Benzylpenicillin in Hurghada

Hello, I would like to come on holiday with my family in Hurghada April 20 to 27 but my son (5 years) 25/04 must get an injection of Benzylpenicillin 1.2 million IU. We can not take her from Italy because it must be kept in the cold, samebody can sell this medicine in Hurghada?

Thanks in advance and I extend my most cordial greetings.

Maurice Durio

ph.: +39 3922502255

duriomaurice@gmail.com

Helsinki, Finland
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: need Benzylpenicillin in Hurghada

Why not by cold pack for the injection, it should keep it cool for you flight and then put in in the fridge at hotel room.

something like amazon.com/FRIO-Insulin-Cooling-Wallet-Large… or diabetes.co.uk/travel/keeping-insulin-cool.h…

Turin, Piemonte...
Level Contributor
7 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: need Benzylpenicillin in Hurghada

.... I do not think that the cooler will keep it at the correct temperature for 5/6 hours ....

3. Re: need Benzylpenicillin in Hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, February 13, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada