We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
sunrise holiday resort hurghada

can you hire iron and hair dryer at this hotel? plus is thererankany troubles out there . Thanks F

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Hi Kenny, this is Paul from South Beach Bar & Restaurant here in Hurghada. There is no curfew in Hurghada and it is very safe to be outside your hotel both day and night. There are loads of great restaurants for you to chose from including my place so you'll be spoilt for choice.

If you would like information on anything else please feel free to contact me.

Kindest regards

Paul

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

I have just returned from sunrise and I have to say we had the best time! It is such a beautiful place and there is no trouble what so ever! Weather is beautiful and everyone is so friendly and anything you need someone will be there to assist your needs! Iv been back three days and I want to return already! Great holiday! Enjoy your time there you will all love it!! Yasmin x

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
1,025 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Considering this hotel for myself & a friend. Is it situated on the same road as Jungle Aqua Park? Desperate for some sun, and I'd like to support Egypt as I feel so bad for the impact the lack of tourists is having. Wonder how sunrise resort compares to Jungle Aqua Park...anyone been to both? Also intrigued to try South Beach bar, looks amazing and great for a change of scenery. Getting great reviews too. X

7 posts
1 review
Save Reply
14. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Not been to the aqua but alls I can say is sunrise was amazing! Loved every minute! You everything is so close bars are a 5 min walk! You won't regrette booking!

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
280 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

everything is fine in hurgada we came home fri night, staff say from this weekend the hotel is full as Russians and germans are now going back do go to pauls bar its a good night also the retro pub and grenada restaurant worth a visit

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Just back from Sunrise. Had great time. Very briefly-as already mentioned in other posts, staff all very friendly and helpful, food good, hotel good (needs bit of TLC here and there, but look beyond that!) and clean. The animation team do good job in offering daytime activities if want participate but just enjoy relaxing on the beach or round the pool if not. Was about half full whilst there. Mainly Brits but few Germans and Russians. Area around hotel not the most attractive but you don't need to venture too far anyway. We did get to South Beach. Lovely place, well worth a visit. Paul and his staff made us very welcome.

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
37 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

Hi Ian, this is Paul from South Beach Bar & Restaurant here in Hurghada . I hope you enjoyed your holiday and glad you had a nice time in the bar. Hope to see you again real soon.

18. Re: sunrise holiday resort hurghada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, September 20, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada