We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels with the highest occupancy?

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Topic
Hotels with the highest occupancy?

People who are in hurghada, please let me know the occupancy and the hotel name... maybe Gouna as well.

Thanks you so much in advance.

Edited: 10:23 am, August 26, 2013
Worcester, England...
Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

just curious but why do you want to know what hotels have to highest occupancy

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

I'm planning to spend sometime in hurghada and I'd rather stay at an hotel occupied and has more life than an empty hotel :))

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,939 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

At the moment and in the next few weeks this information is going to change daily. It's prob best to narrow it down to those you like and then ask about those.

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

What about "festival"? do you know any info regarding that hotel?

LIVERPOOL
Destination Expert
for Makadi Bay, Hurghada
Level Contributor
3,590 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

As Lesley has said info can change daily but as it is mostly British and Arabic guests in the hotels at the moment it is probably fair to say the hotels with a high percentage of British guests are the ones that will have the most guests, The 3 festival hotels are managed by Sunrise hotels who have a high percentage of British guests however they are the cheapest in the group so in the unlikley event the group had to close any hotels these would be the first in my opinion

John

Luxembourg
Level Contributor
5,552 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

The Mosaique in El Gouna receives regular returning egyptian, british and continental european guests (including me ) when I left last Thursday El Gouna was quite empty safe for egyptian tourists. The french, dutch, belgian, german and scandinavian tourists had already left or were in process of going home. The Travco rep on the transfer bus to the airport was desperate and told me they will all be send home until Sept. 15. I was the only one on the bus by the way and one of the last foreign guests leaving the hotel on that late afternoon.

Cairo, Al Qahirah...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

Thanks everyone... I guess it seems like it's empty at the moment... i will start my residency by the 15th... no vacation for me after all.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

Arriving on 6 sept at the crystal bay sentido,does anyone know if the hotel is busy or quite,thanks.

East Grinstead...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

We were in Taba Heights from the 12-26th and by the end all other Tour operators from all over Europe had either sent their clients home early or had stop sending their clients and I believe that this is true for both Sharm and Hurghada. I am also told by contacts in Cairo that some Red Sea chain hotels are moving clients to other hotels and shutting the others down.

Frome, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Hotels with the highest occupancy?

just been on to on the beach and asked about low occupancy in hotels and servises being reduced along with staff, i was told its all rubbish and not to take any notice of reports on trip advisor as they are not true.

really starting to worry about my honeymoon now may be shortest marage evver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!1