We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

Level Contributor
16 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

Hi I posted replies yesterday. The hotel has now said the lockdown finishes tomorrow and Thomson have said trips can be booked from tomorrow again. English lady who is guest relations said there has been demonstration by the marina but once over it simmers down and she lives here and is not concerned. As I said in the hotel it feels safe and we are having a fab holiday though found the lockdown news unsettling yesterday. We have our 8 yr old with us and are travelling as s family. If you are thinking of coming then do. Its 40-44 degrees the sea is warm and in the hotel you are not aware ..........limited internet at the moment but any questions I will try to answer later tonight.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

Thanks Sally we are coming Monday really looking forward to it and really pleased with the recent good reviews we are very excited and looking forward to coming to Hurghada. Heavy rain here today looking forward to some sunshine!

UNITED KINGDOM
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

Hi Hannah yes we're giving Egypt a try next year - Royal Holiday Resort next Easter then Aquamarine in October. Hoping everything settles down soon especially for the local people. Must be very worrying x

Off to the VB this October :)

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

Sally you are famous you are on the sky news app on my iPad with your interview with them! We keep checking for the latest updates glad you are enjoying it are you still restricted to the hotel ?

24. Re: I am in Hurgada now at aquamarine

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, August 19, 2014