We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunmaster holidays

Portstewart, United...
1 post
Save Topic
sunmaster holidays

I am gutted I booked a holiday with them on monday an it has been a nightmare between emails and phone calls. They did not put surnames on any of our documentation an are now asking for an extra £300 pounds to rectify the mistake as they say it is not them but the flight company as the flights have been fully confirmed. Very annoyed and disgusted with them. :(

Sheffield, United...
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: sunmaster holidays

Should heve learned from last time.Just booked a holiday with them,total for holiday was £411,but after adding baggage allowence plus flight increase and credit card surcharge it went up to £525.Full price of holiday should be made clear before they ask for any monies.Remember,shop arround find the same holiday for less and they say they will refund 100% the difference.Probably charge for it though!!!!!

Bob H

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sunmaster holidays

I would not use Sunmaster even if they paid for my holiday...lots of information about them on the internet & other TA sites.

Bridge

Dalgety Bay, United...
Level Contributor
804 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sunmaster holidays

Used them a few years ago and they were fine but as the recession has bit I reckon they are finding lots of ways to increase income.My worry when they start those scams though is that the wolf might be at the door and they could just go bust overnight leaving you high and dry with no holiday and a long wait to get your money back.

4. Re: sunmaster holidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, November 13, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada