We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

We will be staying at the PRB in September and wondered what the dress code is for dinner? We like to dress up so it would be good to know if this is the kind of place where I can bring my nice dresses and shoes. It would be great to hear from those that have stayed there.

Thank you in advance

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Most guests ' dressed for dinner' when I was there in Feb. Men wore long trousers. I loved wearing my 'posh frocks'

Have a lovely time, we did!

United Kingdon
Level Contributor
32 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Thank you so much for your reply, this is great! I shall pack all my lovely dresses and my man will be pleased he can dress for dinner too.

Level Contributor
12 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Yes I agree, people do like to dress up of an evening.. Although they are not 'strict'. You'll have a wonderful time.. Beautiful hotel!

Save Reply
4. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Hello going to the premier romance boutique on the 26th September, can someone please tell me the dress code for this hotel, what trousers and shirts to wear for Ala cart restraunts at night? Shorts?Thank you

Save Reply
5. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

Hello going to the premier romance boutique on the 26th September, can someone please tell me the dress code for this hotel, what trousers and shirts to wear for Ala cart restraunts at night? Shorts?Thank you

Boston, United...
Level Contributor
63 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

hello me and partner are going to Premier romance botique this september

how was the dress code?my partners not keen on long posh trusers and keeps saying he will wear them in the 3 restraunts lol wonder if u could help me as youv been?and is the buffet dress code to?

thank charlotte

7. Re: Premier Romance Boutique hotel - please help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, August 29, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada