We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Any English people going to Serenity Fun City in August as I've heard that not a lot of English people go to this hotel, if anyone has been - any tips before i go?

High Wycombe...
6 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi

Yes we are travelling there on the same day. My partner myself and two girls aged 13 & 15.

t m
Warrington
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi there, we are also going to serenity fun city on 16th August 2013 me my husband and two girls 13 & 8. C u there!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

That's good, I was panicking a bit thinking we would be the only English there. We r going On the 13th so hopefully see u both there

High Wycombe...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi, we were concerned as well that there would not be too many English, but pleased at least there will be three families!!!! Diane are you travelling with children? We hope the girls will be able to meet some friends. We have heard some bad reviews but fully intend to make the most of it, holidays are what you make them. Look forward to seeing you both there.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi Vicky we were really worried too as the reviews on trip advisor are not really good but we r going to make it a good holiday and not let certain nationalities ruin our holiday!

I'm travelling with an 8 year old.

What type of currency are u taking, I'm not sure what to take?

High Wycombe...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi we r taking a mixture of euros, english, and Egyptian. The Egyptian mainly for tipping. Looks like u can pay in any currency.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

Hi Vicky, have you seen the latest reviews on TA. It is really getting slatered again, think my camera and video will be busy!! 1 more sleep to go 😖

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
143 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

All I can say is good luck. We meet two familes while on holiday that had been moved after 3 days. Go with an open mind and if you are not happy seek your travel rep

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

I'm here now counting the days till I get home - never again would I come back here or recommend it to anyone unless German or Russian or anyone without any manners!

10. Re: Anyone going to Fun City Makadi Bay around 13th August?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, August 17, 2014