We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Hotel

United Kingdom
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Grand Hotel

Four of us are going to the Grand Hotel in Hurghada for two weeks on 23 June. Can anyone tell me about the rooms etc. What is in the rooms, ie is there a fridge etc., and are you supplied with towels etc?

We have been to Jasmine village many years ago and enjoyed it. What kind of food do they serve in the Grand? My brother in law doesn't eat red meat but will eat any amount of chicken or fish.

johnstone
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Hotel

id read the forum im going there as well with my mum on this date as well. from what i can see on earlier posts fridge and safe are both free to use in all rooms and beech towels are supplied irrespective of the board basis. there are 2 restaurants and a snack bar and a massive range of food to choose from which is either good or some people said was okay as with all hotel food itll probably get a bit boring after a few days and things are a lot cheaper outside the hotel dont change money or book any day trips from the rep as their 50 percent cheaper in the street

Get answers to your questions about Hurghada