We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive in Palm Royale Soma Bay

liverpool
Level Contributor
96 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive in Palm Royale Soma Bay

Hi

I have read on occasions that you have to pay for extras at the Palm Royale, we are thinking of travelling there with Thomas Cook and was wondering if anyone knows exactly what extras you have to pay for. I have read that you have to pay for some of the meals in the Al la Carte is this correct? I have travelled to lots of various AI holidays and have never come across this situation before. Any info would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1,478 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive in Palm Royale Soma Bay

There are items listed on the a la carte menus which are at extra cost. They are printed in a different colour so you can never order a chargeable item in error.

We did not pay extra for anything when we were there. There are ample dishes to satisfy most people without resorting to the chargeable items.

The only warning I would give is regarding a trolley of imported liquers etc which they may wheel up to your table to see if you want something. Those items are extra. Fine if that is what you want but just be aware.

We were there last November and are returning in two weeks and counting...........

2. Re: All Inclusive in Palm Royale Soma Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 21, 2014