We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer to luxor for flight home

Sheffield UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer to luxor for flight home

We are flying to Luxor for a Nile Cruise followed by a week in Hurghada. We will be flying back from Luxor. How long will it take us to get the the airport from our hotel Premier le Reve?

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer to luxor for flight home

Normally the transfer back to Luxor will take 3 and half to four hours but this depends on the time of day and how busy the road between Safaga and Qina is I hope this information is of some use to you all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

Edited: 8:13 am, May 06, 2013
Sheffield UK
Level Contributor
193 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer to luxor for flight home

Thanks. Not something I thought of when I booked! It looks like being a long journey home :/

3. Re: Transfer to luxor for flight home

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, May 12, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada