We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hurghada transfer the company

hyde
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
hurghada transfer the company

Hi has any one used hurghada transfer to go on the 2 day luxor over night trip ..or any of the trips they offer ..just seen some great deals on there website ..but are they any good and is it a real company ???

thanks x

UK
Level Contributor
371 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hurghada transfer the company

www.hurghadatransfer.com is indeed a real company.I know Mohammed and consider him a safe and reliable driver.I havn't used him for trips,but there has been some good reports of these on the Forum recently.

hyde
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hurghada transfer the company

thank you thats great xx

Odense, Denmark
Level Contributor
2 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hurghada transfer the company

Hi

We have the best experience with Hurghada Transfer. They arranged our trip to Luxor for one day and a snorkeling trip. At the trip to Luxor we were picked up at 5am and had the best trip we could ever expect. Mohamed drove us al over and arranged boot at the Nile, lunch in a restaurant. Personal guide. Everything was fantastic.

The snorkeling trip the same. Picked up in the morning at 8am. Everything arranged with the boot, lunch and fruit, drinks and coffee. And picked up when we came back.

We'll use Hurghada Transfer next time we come to Egypt again. Without doubt.

regards,

Claus Bolund

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Norway
5 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: hurghada transfer the company

We have used the services of www.hurghadatransfer.com several times.

Last january we went on a two-day trip to Luxor. The trip was very good organized and Mohamed always drive very safe. We have also used Hurghada transfer for airport pickup and when we need transport. We can give Mohamed and Hurghada transfer our best recommandations!

Mentioned in this post
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Driffield, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hurghada transfer the company

We used Hurghada Transfers for our two day trip to Luxor. There was no problems throughout our trip. We met Mohamed through a mutual friend and before the trip we met up and agreed what particular places we wanted to visit in the Luxor and West Bank area, along with times of setting off from our hotel in Hurghada.

Mohamed was always very professional and polite throughout our time with him, but it was nice having the personal touch too, something we wouldn't have got going in a large tour group.

With my wifes disability we probably wouldn't keep up with an organised tour group but with Mohamed we could do everything at our own pace.

I have no reservations about recommending Mohamed as an excellent driver and tour guide and when we return to Hurghada will certainly use his services again.

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Ensisheim, France
Level Contributor
1 post
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hurghada transfer the company

Hello,

My husband, me and my son used to travel twice a year in Egypt in the Red Sea.

Every time we used the same company when we want to do some excursions (we have been to Cairo, Louxor, and visited many places around, he drove us to do safari in the desert, to make diving, ...).

The man is called Mohamed Heragy and you can find his company on : www.hurghadatransfer.com

He is very kind, helpfull, drive well and is always on time.

This company really offers good services.

Mentioned in this post
Egypt
Egypt
Africa
Cairo
Cairo
Cairo Governorate, Egypt
London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: hurghada transfer the company

Hi All,

I just spent one amazing week in Hurghada and can recommend Mohamed Heragy from Hurghada Transfer (hurghadatransfer@yahoo.com) for any transfer service you are looking for.

The company offers an excellent service of transfer (not only to and form the Hurghada Airport, but also to other locations and trips etc.) and I would like to highly recommend his service - perfect English, great punctuality, safe driving, professional service, clean car, interesting discussions, etc.

Well done Mohamed!

Happy holidays to all!

Giovanni

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
hyde
Level Contributor
39 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hurghada transfer the company

thank you all very much i feel much better now about using him and again thank you all :o) !!!! xx

Arichat, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: hurghada transfer the company

We were very pleased with the services provided by Hurghada Transfers. Mohomad drove us round trip to Luxor (overnight trip), coordinated with our guide, recommended local restaurants and services, arranged a felluca ride and provided an ipad to check our emails while we travelled. Mohomad speaks good english, appreciates inquires and most helpful.

Karen Malcolm, Canada

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Luxor
Luxor
Nile River Valley, Egypt
Geneva, Switzerland
Level Contributor
8 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hurghada transfer the company

Just got back from our holiday in Makadi Bay and i highly recommend Mohamed for the transfer. Everything went smooth and he was always on time to pick us up. He is polite, professional and a safe driver who will get you to your destination without unnecessary thrills.

If you also need arrangements for the entry visa do not hesitate to tell him before you arrive. You will be expected just as you step out of the airplane, and you are out of the airport in 5 minutes without having to wait in line at the visa desk.

Thanks again, Mohamed!

M & E, Romania

Mentioned in this post
Makadi Bay
Makadi Bay
Hurghada, Egypt
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada