We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Palm Royale Soma Bay or Sunrise Royal Makadi

liverpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Palm Royale Soma Bay or Sunrise Royal Makadi

Please can you help?

We are planning to go to either one of the hotels in October next year for a 60th birthday, we cannot come to a decisions as to which hotel to pick, any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Lesley

Luxor, Egypt
11 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Palm Royale Soma Bay or Sunrise Royal Makadi

Hi Lesley,

please start to study the location of both hotels.

Palm Royale Soma Bay is EX. Intercontinental, i didn't try it after intercontinental leave but it was luxury one located in soma bay out of Hurghada.

Sunrise Royal Makadi, is luxury hotel located in makadi bay.

both of the hotels are in equal but you should decide in which area would you like to stay.

liverpool
Level Contributor
102 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Palm Royale Soma Bay or Sunrise Royal Makadi

Thanks Luxor,

What I need to know now is, as we have not travelled to Egypt before we are not sure what resort to choose either, they both sound good, so any one out there with any ideas about Soma Bay and Makadi. I will start studying all the info on the two resorts.Thanks again

Lesley

3. Re: Palm Royale Soma Bay or Sunrise Royal Makadi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, April 21, 2014