We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in janaury

Essex, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
weather in janaury

Hi i am booked to go to hurghada 6- 13th jan does anyone now what the weather will be like temps etc and any good tips on booking trips is it best to book online inn the uk or wait until i get there? cheers

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in janaury

So am I 5th to 11th. Looks like high 17 to 19 and low 13/14. Google weather in Hurghada to get update

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
581 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in janaury

Currently mid twenties daytime and drops to mid teens evenings - feels chilly if its windy but the wind has been very kind so far. Will be a bit cooler in January and evenings will all depend on the wind! In any event it will be far nicer than UK in Jnauary.

3. Re: weather in janaury

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, January 02, 2014