We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

panorama bungalows in april 2006

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
essex
4 posts
Save Topic
panorama bungalows in april 2006

Hi to anyone thinking of going to the above hotel.

we went 31/3/06 for 7 days and it was not long enough. we (myself, husband and two girls 8yrs and 12yrs) had a fantastic time, the staff couldn't do enough for you and you didn't even have to tip to get good service, they all love the children and take good care of them if you need five mins to yourself my youngest was always off with one of them around the complex. the boat over to El Gouna is free and really good fun the boat man will go faster if you ask. the trip into the red sea mountains is fantastic you need to go,(quad bikes camel rides lunch and dinner is included) we also went snorkleing WOW! the fish were so close and would come up to you to touch, we were also lucky that the dolphines dicided to come along side the boat and show off, fantastic. all in all we really enjoyed ourselves and we are planning another trip next year but this time we will be going for 2 weeks, don't forget to go to Sakala street as this is where you get your shopping, egyptian cotton double bedding (bottom sheet,top sheet, pillows, and quilt cover) for just £5.50 yes thats right the equivalent to £5.50 in the shop Cotton House and nike tops for £2.50 each.

well need to go sorry about the length of this but there is just so much to say, it was well worth it.

Swindon
Level Contributor
107 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

we are going to the panorama next year and we have read some bad reviews with regards to the food etc. what did you think of it, we have been to hurghada previously and it was fantastic, but fancied a change.

we have booked a water bungalow as well, did u find that being over the water you had a problem with flies and mosquitoes? i am prone to getting bitten and do not want to make matters worse.

thanks.

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

in el Gouna, there is someone going around every evening with a spray fpr the mosquitos - I've never been bitten yet. The water bungalows look clean from what I've seen walking over the bridge nearby.

Swindon
Level Contributor
107 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

thanks for info, av u stayed at the panorama, if so what are yr views on it, we are in two minds

england
Level Contributor
2,186 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

No, I've never stayed in the Panorama, but it looks OK from the outside, and I've seen good reviews about it. I wouldnt particularly want to go All Inclusive to a smaller hotel like that, but its only my opinion! I like dining out all around el Gouna.

essex
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

hi

we went to the panorama bungalows in april and we loved it, we never stayed in the water bungalows but they looked very clean when we were there. they go around the complex every night with a spray (hold your nose) cause it stinks but it seems to do the trick, my husband is prone to bits too but he never got bitten, (although he also put on spray on to himself). The food was very good, plenty to eat and you could go up as many times as you liked for more, it was getting boaring come the end of the holiday, but don't forget they don't have pork out there so no bacon in the mornings and the sausages are spicy beef.

On the complex there was not alot of entertainment for families but a very good disco by all accounts in the basement of the hotel.

and the shops and cafes were across the river (a very short boat ride) and open till late aswell.

i hope this helps

6. Re: panorama bungalows in april 2006

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:17 am, August 21, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada