We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

We have booked to go to here next August. I wondered if anyone has any info on this hotel or could tell us anything about the area. I believe it's a new hotel and the majority of the reviews are good. There's a few negative comments recently saying it's not a 5* but we have an open mind and just looking forward to the holiday.

Many thanks

Tanya

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

Good choice of hotel this resort is to the south of the city in a new development unlike the older hotels to the north is this is in a fairly quiet area the only problem I find with this area is that Taxi drivers tend to try to charge more as this area is associated with more expensive hotels but if you have any problems get the hotel to arrange a taxi if you wish to come in to Hurghada excellent choice have a wonderful holiday and if you require any further information feel free to contact me

Paddy

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
UK
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

Many thanks Paddy for your reply.

Tanya

3. Re: Tropitel Sahl Hasheesh

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, November 29, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada