We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Stoke
Level Contributor
10 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

Hi I understand that i need a visa on arrival at Hurghada airport and have been told that they are cheaper to buy at the Bank desk. can anyone tell me where this desk is located and does it clearly state "bank"?

Level Contributor
34 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

As soon as you enter the arrival hall. There's quire a few on the left. Don't listen to any rep that tells you that you can't use them. You can.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,673 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

As Diake says, in the door and then straight on the left. Walk around the reps with a firm no and slap $15 per person and your passports down at the counter. A pleasant 'visa please' and on your way! :)

You will see the signs saying bank, you can't miss them and if i am not mistaken there is also a visa sign there.

The reps will try and tell you that go where they tell you but stick to your guns, and keep walking.

Edited: 9:59 am, November 04, 2012
Peterborough...
Level Contributor
579 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

As the others have said. Immediately on the left. You can't miss them. Very quick to get the visas too.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

I never listen to the Reps but I am lucky they know my face so do not get stopped now

Paddy

5. Re: Where are the bank desks in the arrivals hall at Hurghada?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, November 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada