We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

food and drinks by the marina

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
food and drinks by the marina

me and the gf are staying at the siva grand from friday but we intend to head down to the marina most nights as we've heard thats the best place.

i dont like using cards abroad, to that end can someone tell me roughtly what i'll pay for

a pint

glass of wine

short/mixer

decent meal for the two of us (been told that shade, marina sphinx & restaurant b are the places to eat but other rec's appreciated)

thanks

carl

wirral
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: food and drinks by the marina

We always visit The Lodge, fantastic meal every time. You will pay no more for a meal and drinks than what you would expect to pay in England.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: food and drinks by the marina

Cookie have used a couple of times not bad prices also just along from there heading north along the Marina Cafe Marsey is good for drinks it is cheaper than most and is widely used by locals thus you tend to get local prices all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

3. Re: food and drinks by the marina

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada