We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newbury
Level Contributor
187 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

Hi all,

Does anyone know what is going on with the Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team, I have just read that the have been sacked!!!! So sad if this is true they are a great bunch of hard working guys. I was there until 17h Sept and I have already booked to go again.

I would be grateful for any updates as I may change my holiday on the strength of this.

Linda

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

Hi.

The animation team got replaced by an all russian team. Not heard anything positive about them yet but it has only been a week!

The lads have gone to Sunrise Royal Makadi with the old gm from Sunrise Mr Saaid. Although all returning guests wish they were back home at Sunrise where they belong x

Notts
Level Contributor
637 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

has mr saaid gone aswell, he has only been there 5 mins, looks like the sunrise group are having a real shift round, i thought he was getting the resort back to the way it was when we went there the first, we are already booked again for march, so we will give it a go,lets hope the new gm doesnt undo all his good work, it will be a shame to have to find somewhere new after all the years of going there.

regards sandie

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

Yeh hes gone too but not sure why. Hes at makadi with the lads. Will alwayd have a soft spot for him he looked after us so well. The gm who is there at the moment is temporary so i dont really know whats going on. Seems odd to get rid of someone and replace them with someone who wont be staying. Unluckily for me its too late to follow my brothers to their new hotel but i'll give you a review of the chamges when i'm back!

Notts
Level Contributor
637 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

ok thanks

sandie

Newbury
Level Contributor
187 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

Thank you Tilly, I may book elsewhere........it's so sad :(

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

It is really sad but there is hope yet. With the amount of emails and bad reviews the hotel are getting because of this it could all change again. The new gm has angered a lot of valuable returning guests im sure the hotel wont want that reputation. The team seem to be loving makadi again (some used to work there) but hate the fact its going to be difficult to see their friends from sunrise x

7. Re: Sunrise Holidays Resort Animation Team

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 16, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada