We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mumps

London, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
mumps

I have read that there is a mumps outbreak in egypt at the moment and would just like to make people be aware of this.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mumps

Cheers mungled was just made aware of this too fortunately it is not here in Hurghada but there have been cases in Alexandria and Cairo with a small amount of cases in Luxor this virus can be very painful and if you are unfortunate enough to catch seek medical advice immediately hope this information is of some use if any further details come to light I will post on this page the information

all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

London, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mumps

Hi paddy,thanks for the reply,i`m off to hurghada (first time)start of dec for three weeks,wish me luck-mungled

3. Re: mumps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, November 09, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada