We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New to Hurghada region, advice please.

dundee
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
New to Hurghada region, advice please.

I am looking to book next October in the Hurghada region. I have 2 kids one 8 and 4 years old. I have never been to Hurghada but was in Sharm last year and looking for some where different as I felt sharm was very touristy. Can some body tell me the main difference please. Also looking to book in October so what is the weather like then? Any good hotels with flumes and near to the beach. Any advice appreciedted.

Thanks

Karl

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New to Hurghada region, advice please.

There are plenty of hotels here to choose from unlike Sharm Hurghada is a living working city it has not be designed for the tourists therefore it is pretty spread out however there are some very good family hotels one to try out is the Aqua Jungle Park and also the Titanic Beach and the Titanic Palace all three are set up for the family in mind if you need any detailed information about the area feel free to contact me an I will try to help all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

dundee
Level Contributor
366 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New to Hurghada region, advice please.

Are the hotels near the beach. What about hotels out with hurghada like makdi bay? I heard that sunrise hotels are quite good too?

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New to Hurghada region, advice please.

The sunrise group is excellent most are beach front hotels but do a bit of research on the hotels you are interested Makadi Bay and El Gouna are simply fantastic all the hotels in El Gouna are either on lagoons or have a beach or marina view so good place to go if you need any detailed information feel free to message me I am always about all the best

Paddy

4. Re: New to Hurghada region, advice please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 am, December 15, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada