We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ultra all inclusive

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
ultra all inclusive

Hi all we loved the sunrise hotels in hurghada especially mamlouk but i think it is no longer ultra all inclusive, can anone tell me if its still bookable as this as everywhere i have looked it says bronze or silver thanks

Staffordshire...
Level Contributor
453 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ultra all inclusive

Try Direct Holidays...or Thomas Cook..

chorley lancs
Level Contributor
23 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ultra all inclusive

Hi thanks for that but iv called in t/cook and apparently its no longer ultra so you have to pay for all the a la cartes and you no longer have branded drinks. They said it would be £15 per person for this per visit to these restaurants although they were great i think this just would work out too expensive for families i think such a shame but cheers for advice Di

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
621 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ultra all inclusive

Apparently the resorts are catching on that we tourists are suckers, so they make a few al a cartes where they will charge you, hoping that we all fall in the trap!!!! if I book an all-inclusive, I just refuse to pay extra charges for food.

If we all did the same and nobody books the a la carte were their is a charge, they would soon bring it back the way it was!!!!!

Either it is all-inclusive!!! or partly all inclusive!!!! the tour operators have a moral duty to inform you.

It seems that they just take us for granted that we will pay the extra.

Out of principle I refuse to pay!!!!!!

Cheers everybody and have a nice holiday

southampton
Level Contributor
132 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ultra all inclusive

Hi

I have booked this hotel with on the beach and it is on the bronze all inclusive. It will cost 10 euros a day to upgrade once at the hotel, even with this charge my holiday is still cheaper then Thomas cook

Hope this helps

James

chester
Level Contributor
26 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ultra all inclusive

We've booked with Direct Holidays, they only sell the ultra package with their holdays at the Mamlouk

southampton
Level Contributor
132 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ultra all inclusive

I did see when researching that direct line sold ultra but it would still work out £223 more then booking hotel flights separate and upgrading to ultra on arrival each to there own I suppose

Hope this makes sense

Lego head

London, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ultra all inclusive

I stayed at Sunrise Mamlouk from 20th match - 27th March 2012 and it was Ultra All Inclusive.. We used all the AL LA CARTS at no extra charge.. I think the pool may be finished by now too.. I have submitted a review for this hotel.. They had the cut down version of all inclusive up to the end of February 2012.. this changed at the beginning of March.. PS if booking with Thomas Cook like I did CHECK IMPORTANT INFORMATION it should say there if AL LA CARTS ARE EXCLUDED.. Hope this helps

Edited: 4:23 am, April 08, 2012
Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ultra all inclusive

Mizzthang cheers for the feedback as it goes for AI Ultra there are a couple of companies that still offer it such as Direct Holidays that is already mentioned this change has come about by the hotels and tour companies renegotiating there tariffs think Thomas Cook are trying to cut the cost of there bookings but not hand on the change to the customer all the best

Paddy

romford
Level Contributor
4,446 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: ultra all inclusive

Hi diandgaz,

I've just read a couple of the latest reviews on the Sunrise Royal Makadi Bay and both stated that they had access to the a la cartes. They booked through TC, but didn't say whether they ugraded to Ultra. Might be worth sending them a PM to ask.

We have stayed at the SRMB twice (last time 3 years ago) it was Ultra then, but having read posts dating back through Jan/Feb it appears there were many unhappy guests staying there who were expecting Ultra and didn't receive it, but it appears the problem has now been resolved.

Regards,

Pat

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: ultra all inclusive

Can confirm Pat the Problem has now been resolved a couple of TC Brand companies did have the Ultra AI removed this has now been reversed and I think in most cases all TC Guests will get Ultra AI all the best

Paddy