We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cheshire
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Any info on where the visa on arrival office situated in Hurghada airport please

Also distance to Siva Grand hotel

Many thanks

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

when you arrive at Hurghada international airport go directly to the left avoid the Reps trying to sell you visas and go to the Bank they will change your money up and put your visa stamp in your passport after this go to immigration control had your passport and your landing card to the immigration officer who will stamp your passport and retain your landing card then you can proceed to baggage reclaim and your transfer transportation you will be handed a landing card out on the flight for Hurghada so make sure you have a pen to fill it out have a great holiday in Egypt

Paddy

cheshire
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Thanks for the info Patrick

As usual we can all get some in some form from forums

Dave

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

No Probs Dave have a great holiday

Paddy

south
11 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Thank you this is very useful information for me as I have just booked a holiday to El Gouna and not having been to the area before was unsure of the arrangement at Hurgharda Airport, I assume it is the same requirement for a holiday in El Gouna as Hurgharda.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

yes same arrangement you will love El Gouna really nice resort if you have anymore questions feel free to ask all the best and Happy Holidays

Paddy

south
11 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Thank you Paddy. I have seen another one of your posts from the top questions at the top of the page which says it is $15 per person, so I will change some money before I go into $ to make sure I have the correct amount, to save any problems.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

if the current exchange rate stays the same you wont need to as that will put the visa price under a Ten British Pounds the Bank at the airport will change up currency and also give you a visa if you get it in British Sterling they will give you change it will normally be in Egyptian Pounds all the best

Paddy

south
11 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

I see then that will be better as it will save me a trip to the post office to get $, I will use sterling, and change sterling into local currency once there. Thanks again.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Thanks, Paddy. We're going on our first trip to Egypt in March and I'm finding this forum so helpful (am feeling a bit apprehensive to be honest!). We're staying at the Premier le Reve Hotel and the reviews look good but it's things like visas and currency, oh and tipping that are worrying me.

You've answered the questions about the first 2; what's your advice about tipping, Paddy? I'm not an advocate of tipping in Britain (except for my hairdresser!) but realise that to get good service in Egypt we need to tip well - do we tip as we go along or wait until the end of the holiday? Would really appreciate your help with this.

Kind regards

Jo

cheshire
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Where is visa on arrival in Hurgharda

Hi

We have a coach transfer included in our two weeks at the Siva Grand.

Is it a BIG hassle with touts as we had in Sharm, so if we want to take a taxi, and what is approx cost to hotel.

Thanks

Get answers to your questions about Hurghada