We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

London
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Topic
Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Hi

I was told that the Primasol Titanic would be opened at the end of March, but I am not getting any replies when I email them and my travel agent says it is still closed.

Does anyone have any information about whats happening with the hotel or whether I need to be looking for another hotel.

Thanks

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

As far as I know they are now again open for business emails to the hotel will take some time for a reply but I will get hold of there phone number and post it

Paddy

London
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Thanks Paddy, I was starting to get worried as I have to pay the balance soon and I dont know what I am paying for.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

No Probs have a great holiday

Paddy

London, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Received a letter today saying we have been transfered from Titanic Resort to Titanic Beach. Operator still trying to find out what is going on because aparently one of her staff has been to Resort and says it is finished.

Patrick can you tell me how far the Titanic Beach is fro Senzo and Cleopatra Bazzar. We are due to fly out on Friday 8th. Thanks

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Just slightly further south of the titanic resort the titanic beach is on the front row of hotels just south of the Dana Beach getting to the Senzo mall is easy as is the Cleopatra Mall they are north of your hotel just walk northwards towards hurghada there are plenty of local cabs but make sure they charge no more than 30LE to get you to the Senzo Mall I think this hotel operates a shuttle bus to and from Sekalla will see if I can call the titanic resort and see what is going on all the best and if you have any further questions feel free to contact me

Paddy

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

just to confirm this particular hotel has no opening date so far this is due to the lack of guests will post if I get any further details all the best

Paddy

Kettering, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Paddy are you saying that the hotel is still closed as 14 or so of us are flying out next Friday and have not been told that we are not going to Primasol Titanic Resort ?

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

That is the very latest information I am getting currently there are a number of hotels in Hurghada that remain closed but slowly they are starting to reopen now

Paddy

London
Level Contributor
174 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

Still looked closed from what I saw last night but not easy to tell will take a look over that way tomorrow and post my reply

Trax

London
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Primasol Titanic Resort - help!!

I spoke to my travel agents and they said they dont know when it will open again, they also said that as my booking is for July I will still be expected to pay the balance in May. I am really hoping it will open again soon, but I am still a bit worried in case it doesnt because I liked the look of the water park and I dont know what the alternatives will be like.

Any news on Primasol TItanic will be greatfully recieved.