We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunrise beach resort hurghada

Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
94 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
sunrise beach resort hurghada

anyone got any hints or tips while staying here we are there for a month

trips & prices

local siteseeing

bargains

rooms in hotel with good views

food in hotel

beach at hotel, & snorkelling

& anything else that will help us have a good holiday

Level Contributor
33 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: sunrise beach resort hurghada

Hi baz,

I stayed at this hotel in September for 2weeks and am going back this coming September for another 2 - thats how great it was! The hotel itself was fantastic! The people were great and really friendly. The food was good, mainly aimed towards Russians and Germans in the main buffett restaurant but it was definitely edible. Each night is a different food themed night, the poolside bbq party is the best. There are also 2 other restaurants, which we mainly ate in the Italian every night - great food and fantastic waiters! The rooms are fantastic also, extremely spacious and clean, each room has a great view either overlooking one of the 2 pools or the beach. The beach is great, sectioned off from the other hotel next door, with security watching 24/7, infact their is security all over the hotel 24/7. The beach has a jetty which is good for snorkelling off of and there are huts on the beach to hire the equipment - free of charge! The hotel offers a bus service twice aday to take you too and from the town - an experince in itself, there are good bargains to be found - just haggle! We arranged a boat trip with the hotel, a fantstic day out and I guess about £25-30pd. We also arranged a day trip to Luxor through our rep (Thomas Cook) about £50, and again, a great trip. I think I have babbled enough about the hotel - as you can guess, I loved it here!! If you want to know anything else contact me at crazyem22@yahoo.com.

Enjoy!

Get answers to your questions about Hurghada