We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private guide to Luxor?

England
Level Contributor
96 posts
4 reviews
Private guide to Luxor?

I want to do an overnight trip to Luxor next summer while staying in Hughada- we have young children and I think it would be better way to do it- does any one have any recommendations at all to do this- even a drive, then a guide i could hire in Luxor- maybe do Karnac etc on our own and even book a hotel on my own- I am travelling with thomas cook- i know they do do an over night trip- does anyone know the itineray for it? Many many thanks! I am just back from rainy france and need to think about some summer next year!

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
69 reviews
1. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

I suggest you also post this on the Luxor forum.

England
Level Contributor
96 posts
4 reviews
2. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

even if i am going from hurghada? i just thought i would have to arrange at least the transfer from that end? thanks

England, United...
Level Contributor
5,951 posts
69 reviews
3. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

I just thought you may get a wider scope of responses, especially when it comes to guidea or local travel/tour agents.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
4. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

Many thanks Boring yet again a good reply as for transfers to and from Luxor there are simply dozens of companies in Hurghada and Luxor offering a wide range of services I always tell people to shop about a bit for the best deals as there are plenty out there to be had if you still cannot find what you are looking for me just come back to me and I will see what I can do have a great holiday in Egypt all the best.

Paddy

London, United...
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
5. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

Hello, you might wish to contact Hamada Tourist Services via their website. They have just sent us an email about their overnight trips to Luxor. We have met Chris, their guide and although we only used Hamada for our transfers and a local trip, we are confident that they are reliable. Hope this helps.

6. Re: Private guide to Luxor?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 27, 2011