We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hed kandi beach bar

london
Level Contributor
23 posts
16 reviews
20 helpful votes
Hed kandi beach bar

Hi everyone

Have just returned from 2 weeks in hurghada and loved it. But a word of advice, steer clear of Hed kandi, the staff are all out to con you

They all try to give piastres notes back when it should be pound notes.

We had a tab and had a couple of drinks each so 4 drinks, they tried to charge for 8

it was 80 egy pounds to get in, we only had 100 notes and the doorstaff supposedly didnt have any change

bar staff put next to no alcohol in the cocktails, if you complain they ask for tip to put more in

I emailed Hed Kandi to complain, havnt had the courtesy to reply, its been 2 weeks.

Hurghada is a great place though. Would def go back, but not a chance I would return to Hed Kandi

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
17 reviews
67 helpful votes
1. Re: Hed kandi beach bar

Sorry to hear you had problems with this particular venue it would be interesting to know if anyone else has had issues, I will certainly try to check out the situation and if possible will contact the manager on your behalf this is not the type of practice anyone likes to see happening and it does need to be stopped many thanks for you input all the best.

Paddy

2. Re: Hed kandi beach bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, December 26, 2010