We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albaraa Travel

Southeast
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
Albaraa Travel

Of to Fort Arabesque on friday and investigating day trips to Cairo by air. Albaraa Travel has quoted me a good price, has anyone dealt with them.

Also looking at booking desert safari and Griftun Island trips, i have 2 sons aged 9 and 11. Is the submarine trip a good experience.

Thanyou in advance.

Derry, United...
Level Contributor
4,366 posts
20 reviews
1. Re: Albaraa Travel

As with most companies that operate within Egypt they have to have a license to do so I have not heard of this particular company, but on checking I have not found any problems with them sorry I cant help you any better on this matter let us know how you get on all the best.

Paddy

2. Re: Albaraa Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:51 am, May 31, 2010
3. Re: Albaraa Travel

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Edited: 7:51 am, May 31, 2010
4. Re: Albaraa Travel

Manchester, United...
1 post
2 reviews
5. Re: Albaraa Travel

Hi Paddy,

With you not hearing of this particular company could you advise on any alternatives please? I am after travelling to cairo to see the pyramids etc by flight.

Thanks

Derry
Level Contributor
16 posts
55 reviews
6. Re: Albaraa Travel

I’ve just returned from Hurghada on the 7th of July.

I booked 4 excursions for 5 people, with Tamer Ewida of Albaraa Travel, absolutely brilliant. He/They gave me the ‘Best Offer’, compared with other travel agencies in Egypt, on these four excursions:-

1) Submarine Trip into the Red Sea.

2) 2 Day Trip; Flying to Cairo and Luxor; including an overnight stay in the Steinberg Nile Palace; Visiting the Pyramids; Mosques; Cairo Museum, etc; Lunch at a five star restaurant in Cairo. Visiting, the ‘Valley of the Kings’; ‘Karnak Temple’ etc. Lunch at a restaurant beside the Nile River and then we were driven back in our own bus back to Hurghada

3) Hot Air Balloon Ride in Luxor

4) Quad Biking in the Eastern Desert

Like you, I was very apprehensive booking over the internet. I sent him many, many emails; asking questions on the excursions; prices; on times; how long will the journey take etc; what hotel we were staying at etc; many questions about the quad biking; suitability for my children etc.

Tamer was extremely friendly, had a lot of time for me and answered every question promptly, with no problem. He continuously asked me, “If I had more questions, I could ask him”, not to hesitate.

I even change times of excursion times, that wasn’t a problem to him.

I paid 25% deposit with my credit card over the Internet; the other 75% was to be paid on the second day of the excursions. I arrange this with my Credit Card Company, so there are wouldn’t be any hiccups on my side of things. At Hurghada Airport, unfortunately, there was a Hiccup with my Credit Card Co, so the balance, didn’t through initially!! Despite this ‘Albaraa Travel’, allowed me and my family travel to Cairo; ‘Fair Play to them’, for letting us go on ahead!!

I did, resolve the situation with my Credit Card Co, when I got to Cairo.

Both in Cairo and Luxor, we were met by, lovely and very knowledgeable travel reps. In both cities, we had our own private tour of each city. Each Rep, got my children, involved asking questions, with regards to the history of Egypt. It was Fantastic.

Tamer Ewida, arrange everything, all the excursions, flights, Reps in Luxor and Cairo; Drivers picking us up and dropping us off on all excursions; Entrance Fees to sights etc; Lunch in Cairo and Luxor; Hot Air Balloon; Hotel in Luxor; Submarine Trip; Quad Biking

We all, had a brilliant and the most memorable holiday of all, indented in our minds, for the rest of our lives, thanks to Tamer Ewida and Albaraa Travel,

With this, I can honestly say, with no doubt, I would highly recommend Albaraa Travel

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
7. Re: Albaraa Travel

thank you for putting my mind at rest i am currently in the middle of wanting to arrange all of our trips with tamer and was worried as there were not many reveiws for me to read but me and my four friends who are all women feel safe enough to book with this company thanks again.heather

Newcastle upon...
2 posts
8. Re: Albaraa Travel

anyone with ideas of best tours and good prices with albaraa tours?

Edited: 1:53 pm, August 23, 2010
9. Re: Albaraa Travel

Removed on: 6:49 am, September 05, 2010
Southeast
Level Contributor
46 posts
2 reviews
10. Re: Albaraa Travel

I asked the original question regarding Albara Travel. They turned out to be brilliant. We had a private tour in Cario and our guide let us swap around the agenda to suit our family. Plus we paid a third less than people on our holiday who booked with Thomas Cook. (The trip still worked out one of the most expensive days of our lives and the most expensive trip we have ever done, but seeing the Spinx with the sand blowing around it and the prayer music in the background is in my top 10 lifetime experiences.) We also dealt with Tamer. Giftun Island and Bedwin village were also well run and good value.

Edited: 10:52 am, August 25, 2010