We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Hi I have booked to go to the Titanic beach spa and aqua park on 21 July with my family and was informed that the hotel provide free airport transfer. Does anyone know if this is so and if it is ok? Any advice appreciated...thank you...

Mentioned in this post
Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua Park
Titanic Beach Spa & Aqua...
2,381 Reviews
Hurghada, Egypt
1. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:35 am, August 12, 2009
nottingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Hi Dizzypink;

We are going to the same hotel on the same day flying from Birmingham we have 2 girls aged 14 and 10 we too have a taxi transfer booked through our travel agents.

Have you been to this hotel before we have been to Sharm but this is our first time to Hurghada.

Maybe we will meet up at the hotel,

hope you have a nice holiday.

Mark & Mags

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
England
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Hi,

Your tour company should have sorted out your free transfers. We booked through Medtravel and have recieved a transfer voucher with our conf forms.

One week to go :-)

Warwickshire
Level Contributor
20 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Hi thanks for the reply. We are going from Birmingham too so may see you! My children are aged 16 and 4-girls and my son 14. I haven't been to this hotel before but there looks like lots for them to do.We have been to Sharm a couple of times and to Taba last year, which was really lovely, so thought we would try Hurghada. I have now booked a taxi transfer with Mohammed and he is also sorting out the Visas for us, it just seemed easier that way. See you on the 21st!

Fiona

Mentioned in this post
Taba
Taba
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
nottingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

Hi Dizzypink;

we are on the 13:40 flight from Birmingham to Hurghada so will probably see you around the check in areas. We loved Sharm but thought this time we would try Hurghada, what was Taba like?

well if we don't happen to meet we hope you have a lovely holiday but I'm sure somewhere around the hotel we will bump into each other.

Mark, Mags, Pagen & Hayley

Mentioned in this post
Hurghada
Hurghada
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
Taba
Taba
Red Sea and Sinai, Egypt
uk
Level Contributor
52 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

have just come back from Titanic Aqua Park this week fantastic hotel but 80% are rude and arrogant Russians with no manners. I had to be injected to stop the sickness and diahorrea to be able to fly home and today is Wednesday and I flew home Friday and I have had to have 3 lots of antibiotics since leaving there but I 100% say the hotel was to blame but there were quite a few people visiting the doctors he was coining it in

are u in the beach or the aqua park as they are different i was in the aqua park

nottingham
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

hi tubbies sorry to read u had poorly stomach, we are in the aquapark so fingers crossed did you get some antinal from pharmacy? Antinal worked a treat for us when we had bad stomach in Sharm.

Would you reccommend the hotel though even though think the hotel was to blame for your illness?

Thanks for any info

Mark n mags

8. Re: Titanic beach spa and aqua park-free airport transer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, December 23, 2009