We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

B&B or All Inc?

Lockerbie, Scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
B&B or All Inc?

Hi All,

I am trying to arrange a hol for my husbands 40th birthday, would very much like to go to Hurghada and have found a B&B price we can afford for the Marriott! Couldn't beleive it.

We are not very travelled, but are friendly and relatively brave, do you think it is easy and relatively affordable to eat out for the other meals, or should I go for 1 of the cheaper hotels that offer all inc? I know I sound like a heathen, but am trying to do this as a suprise (so therefore can't talk it over with hubby) and at the moment I am failing miserably! Plus I need to book as it is on the 9th of March! Any and all help very gratefully received.

ayrshire, scotland
Level Contributor
934 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: B&B or All Inc?

hi we went half board and ate out at neighbouring hotels and at hard rock cafe furing day. i think you can eat in other restaurants and you will be able to eat in your own ours had ala carte chinese in nieghbouring and out front pizzas steakhouses and italian i dont think it was dear at all. i dont think you would be stuck. dont know if i would go all inclusive as it does limit you but it stops the worry i suppose. we stayed at grand resort.

Lockerbie, Scotland
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: B&B or All Inc?

Thanks very much that is great. I have gone ahead and booked it, woo hoo, can't wait!

3. Re: B&B or All Inc?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 am, September 21, 2009