We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is the weather like in Hurghada right not?

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
9 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What is the weather like in Hurghada right not?

We are flying out this week... Thought I would bring lots of layers, but wondered what the real deal was. It looks quite hot on reports, but need to pack the right things!

Greenwood, South...
Level Contributor
74 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is the weather like in Hurghada right not?

Hi there..

I live in Hurghada and right now it's 9:50pm. As I look out my window the locals are wearing blue jean jackets or sweaters.

It's been a bit windy the past couple of weeks. Not so much right now but it was earlier. I'm one block from the beach and I know it's a bit chillier on the beach.

The daytime has been quite nice. High 60's / low 70's maybe. I've been going out in the daytime with just a long sleeve cotton button down shirt and have been fine.

Layers are good. If you have a polar fleece pullover that should take care of you if it gets too chilly at night or if you're out on the sea in a boat during the day.

Hope this helps..

Bobby

Kent
9 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What is the weather like in Hurghada right not?

That does help thanks!

3. Re: What is the weather like in Hurghada right not?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:19 am, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada