We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

Kent, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

Hi

Me and my friend are flying to Hurghada on 9th November for a week. We want an all inclusive resort that will be a nice relaxing break. Just as long as theres bars to drink in within the hotel, we're happy!

We would prefer a hotel that has other Brits there. Any help would be great.

We are 26 and 27.

Thanks

Leanne

sussex
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

I have stayed in th Siva grand twice and found it good value> it is near to shops and the hard rock cafe if you like to venture out of your hotel and has several nice bars if you wish to stay in.

If you dont mind being more in the middle of no where the Makadi palace in Makadi is lovely with a good choice of restraunts and several bars. Both hotels have a few british guest but you will find you are out numbered by russians and germans. I dont mind this as the Egyptians appear to favour the brits more than the others and a few £££ tip gets you service fit for royalty

county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

i would also recommend the siva grand beach hotel. its a fantastic hotel and its in a central location so you dont have to go far

Kent, England
Level Contributor
14 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

Hi,

Thanks for your replies. I can't find spaces at those ones unfortunately!

I'm looking between either Primasol Beach Albatros or El Palacio. What does everyone think would be the better choice?

Thanks

4. Re: Good hotel in Hurghada Help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, September 12, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada