We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

withdrawing cash

Which Hurghada hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
withdrawing cash

im wanting to withdraw £200 whilst in hurghada.

what do i need to type in as my required amount, i mean if i typed in 200 would it give me 200 egyptian or would it automatically change my money over and i would be given roughly 2000LE

London, United...
Level Contributor
401 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: withdrawing cash

Hi, I know what you mean, it is confusing.

The machine will dispense money in local currency i.e. LE (Egyptian Pounds) so you do need to type in the amount of LE you want. There will be an option to see on screen instructions in English language.

If you type in 2000LE that is what you will receive and it is round about £200 worth of cash. hope that helps. gp

county durham uk
Level Contributor
369 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: withdrawing cash

thanks very much for you help and clearing up a very confusing topic

3. Re: withdrawing cash

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:18 pm, September 01, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada