We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cses

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Cses

Hi - I traveling with a small case next week? Not hold bags but on the return I need my bag in hold.

Can I pay for this at the airport?

6 replies to this topic
Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cses

Cheaper to pre book the hold bag

London, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada
Level Contributor
10,202 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cses

💯% agree with Karen, pre book the return hold bag, will be much cheaper.

London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cses

Thank you - I only need it for the return trip for my laptop & on the beach charge 70 for the round trip!! Ouch :(.

Bedfordshire
Level Contributor
2,669 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cses

Just checked my cost with easyJet, assuming you are flying with them, just short of £30 , so you could gamble that the cost of one case is less than £70 for the return or pleed that you could take it in the cabin but can't. Assuming that you can't due to the regulation no laptops etc in the cabin baggage. Trying to get it for free. My only concern would be putting a laptop in the hold with the manhandling.

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
4,991 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cses

I booked through a third party for my Christmas trip, on there you could only book bags both ways, I’m opposite to you and only need the hold bag going, I went direct to the airline and booked 1 way hold bag for £29.99

Give the airline a call or try logging into your booking on the airline webpage

Karen

Edited: 3:42 am, October 26, 2017
London, United...
Level Contributor
91 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cses

I shall try to book with Easyjet directly, not so easy when book via a third party! It is only because my laptop I need the extra hold on the return...

Reply to: Cses
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hurghada