We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first visit to el gouna

somerset england
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
first visit to el gouna

Hi, we are going to tcov for 2 weeks in January,what will the weather be like?any tips on types of clothes to take ,and any other useful imformation!

London
Level Contributor
414 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: first visit to el gouna

Usually its sunbathing weather in the day time and quite a nice temperature if you find a sheltered spot out of the wind. The days are quite short,and I'm usually fine in t shirt and shorts when wandering around (although many of the locals are in jumpers during the day). The evenings I usually find quite cold during January, ie jumper and jacket. Sometimes its been that cold in the evenings that I've needed a scarf and gloves also! Lots of restaurants have patio heaters so you can still sit outside. Hopefully this year will be a bit warmer than last year! Have a great time.

2. Re: first visit to el gouna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:16 am, December 17, 2013
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna