We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

UK
Level Contributor
19 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

Hi, Does anyone know who is featuring the Rhianna resort/inn for this winter, we have been for the last three years with TC, but now seems to be missing from their site? any info would be great, and did I hear a rumour that easyjet would be featuring flights to Hurghada from Scotland???? again would love to hear more.....

WALES, UK
Level Contributor
551 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

Hi it's only on thomas cook up until the end of November then comes back on sale from may 2013. Low cost holidays and on the beach do it

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,472 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

Be very careful if you book with Thomas Cook these days. If you have any issues with your holiday they are extremely unhelpful. That is from personal and recent experience. If the holiday is up to scratch you will be fine but as for customer service ... forget it ... and I can only I guess it is because they are struggling.

Good luck. I hope you get sorted.

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Hurghada, Sharm El Sheikh, Red Sea and Sinai
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

Personally any problem i have had with them has been sorted out but there will always be people for whom it wasn't like yourself. This can be said of any holiday company out there.

TC.com is now showing the Rihana for all winter months, can only assume the web was playing up or something?

Edited: 5:12 pm, September 27, 2012
blackpool
Level Contributor
318 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

Hi there , I have seen the rhianna featured with Airtours .

Wiltshire
Level Contributor
205 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

We stayed at the Rihana Resort in August this year, booked through Travel Republic, however we have been struggling to find anyone offering this hotel for next summer, and when we have, it is very expensive (around £1000 more than we paid for this year). However I have now found it on the My Travel website at a good price.

6. Re: Thomas Cook/Direct holidays Rhianna Resort this winter???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about El Gouna