We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Using wifi in ibis styles

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Using wifi in ibis styles

I am staying In mashraba part of dahab at moment but for a treat going to ibis styles in the lagoon. I would like to use wifi but it seems their wifi is very expensive. Does anyoneknow if there is a local bar or anything that I could pick up wifi, in this part of dahab?

Thanks, thereis plenty of free wifi in bars and restaurants here but it would be nice to find something nearer the Ibis if possible

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

It's ok I got a helpful reply, thanks

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
75 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

hi julie260 , could you share it with me as I am also heading to the Ibis at new year and trying to sort cheapo wifi or a data sim , I kniow harry Nass has it next door although they where a bit sheepish about handing over the password ?

cheers

Paignton, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

Hi, we stayed at the Ibis for 2 weeks at end of Jan 2014. There was free wifi in the reception area and it worked very well. If your room happens to be near the reception you will find you can pick it up also. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Hemel Hempstead...
Level Contributor
75 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

Ah ok , it's a bit confusing on their site as there is another price you can pay that "includes" wifi .. but if it's in reception that's cool .

Many thanks

Montpellier, France
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

Good evening. From Amman but European guy, i want to go to Dahab on Monday.

Does it safety there ? did you take taxi or bus from Sharm to reach Dahab ?

Thanks for your answer

Jean-séb

Montpellier, France
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

Good evening. From Amman but European guy, i want to go to Dahab on Monday.

Does it safety there ? did you take taxi or bus from Sharm to reach Dahab ?

Thanks for your answer

Jean-séb

7. Re: Using wifi in ibis styles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, July 27, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Dahab